Sunday, December 9, 2012

Book Tree

Hello,

Last night I mentioned working on a Christmas tree made of books. I tried again today and came up with better results. It still is not as impressive as some you find online, but I just don't have the books to do it really well, either the type or the quantity. So here's what I've got so far. The image on the left is the original idea, the image on the right is my attempt to recreate something similar. I need to get some lights to go around it, but I don't think there's much else I can do to make it look better.

Original Idea. I got this somewhere on Tumblr. Sorry, I don't know exactly where or to whom it belongs. My attempt.


Let me know what you think. I'll post another picture when I have the lights.

[Insert catchy sign off here]

No comments:

Post a Comment